So spring is coming and soon you’ll have to start mowing your lawn. Lawn mowers (new or used lawnmowers)are a part of everybodys household. Mowing is necessary to keep your lawn healthy and make it look good. Lawn mowers are the basic gear for making your grass engaging. There are numerous kinds of lawn mower that may suit your wishes but when it comes to convenience, usability and cost-effectiveness, then an electric lawn mower would be a perfect choice for your lawn.
There are numerous kinds and qualities of electronic lawn mowers available in the market today. It is troublesome to select a model best for your wants – and here’s where our electronic lawn mower buyers guide would come in handy to you. Without any further due lets find you the best electric lawn mover.
Best Electric Lawn Mowers 2017
Some of these lawn mowers are a little bit expensive but due to their quality and effectiveness, we had no choice but to add them in our list of top best Electronic Lawn Mowers 2017.
|WORX WG770 2-in-1 Lawnmower||Worx||Yes||3 Years (Limited)||85 lbs||Check Price|
|Black & Decker LM175 Electric Mower||Black & Decker||No||2 Years (Limited)||35 lbs||Check Price|
|Black & Decker CM2040 Cordless Electric Mower||Black & Decker||Yes||2 Years (Limited)||55 lbs||Check Price|
|Bosch Rotak 37 LI Cordless Rotary Lawn Mower||Bosch||Yes||2 Years (Limited)||29 lbs||Check Price|
|Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower||Greenworks||No||4 Years (Limited)||56 lbs||Check Price|
|Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower||Earthwise||No||2 Years (Limited)||37 lbs||Check Price|
|Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog Electric Mulching Mower||Black & Decker||No||2 Years (Limited)||52 lbs||Check Price|
WORX WG770 2-in-1 Cordless Mower – Best Electric Lawnmower for Starters
If you are new to electric lawn mowers then I suggest you take a look at the WORX WG770 cordless mower. WORX is a technology driven company and their variety of mowers consists of an in depth array of wheeled mowers as well as robotic mowers for the lawn.
The WORX WG770 2-in-1 Cordless Electric Mower delivers you the easiest approach to reduce and cut grass. It is lightweight and its single handed design and style makes it best for a medium sized lawn or a front yard. The WORX WG770 comes with a powerful motor which is capable to tackle even the toughest grass ailments. The removable and powerful battery of WG770 electric mower can cut upto 10,000 sq. ft per charge. It comes with a bag that easily comes off and thereafter empty very easily. You can even run the mower without the bag.
The WORX WG770 functions as a superior electric lawn mower due to its patented Intellicut technology that adjust the power of the mower intelligently based on the thickness of the grass. With its compact design and quick cutting height adjustment, WORX WG770 is a prefect option for smaller lawns or yards.
This 2-in-1 mower incorporate dual-edge mulching blade for quick and natural lawn fertilization. The mower includes an effective 36 Volts battery, along with the NutriCut dual-edge mulching blade that is 48.26 cm broad. You’ll be able to manually alter the cutting height to suit your needs.
The WG770 supplies each of the rewards of the a cordless mowing plus the further advantage of gas power freedom. It truly is straightforward to maneuver and challenging outlying areas will likely be effortlessly accessible with this lawn mower. The WG770 comes with a “Quiet Option” that enables you to powerfully and efficiently mow in everyday conditions without disturbing your neighbors.
Other characteristics of this great mower contains a quick height adjust that will permit you to determine the cutting height from the mower blade.
When not in use, you can fold the handle fully, allowing the mower to be stored standing up giving you option to store it in a small place. This excellent mower features a bag which can be easily detached when full.
- Cordless – Giving you freedom to move
- Long Battery – Can Cut Upto 10000 sq ft per charge
- 3 Years Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Remove Battery to Charge – You have to remove the battery to charge which can be inconvenient because its a bit heavy.
- Small Bag – The bag is comparatively smaller and might require lots of emptying depending on your lawn size.
Black & Decker LM175 Electric Mower – Lightest Lawnmower Out there
The Black & Decker LM175 Electric Mower is a lightweight, only weighing 36lbs, compact electric lawn mower. It has a 100ft cable and an 18inch cutting blade. The LM175 electric mower is powered by a 6.5amp high efficiency electric motor which is quiet and fume free. With an easy start trigger on the handle it is easy to handle and operate.
The Black and Decker LM175 lawnmower has a side discharge chute for the grass cuttings and can be fitted with a grass collecting bag if wanted. Its lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver around the lawn and its easy clean polymer deck make it very easy to maintain and clean.
There is a single lever height adjuster for the LM175 mower that adjusts all four wheel heights at the same time, the grass cutting height can be adjusted from 1 inch up to 3 1/2 inches for those longer lawns. The mower is easily assembled without tools and has a lifetime warranty on the deck and a 2 year limited warranty on the other parts of the mower and motor.
Looking at all user reviews and comments we could find the general consensus is that this is a good electric mower and is suitable for most small to medium sized lawns.
It is very maneuverable and easy to use by just about everyone. It is easy to assemble and maintain. Nearly everyone agreed it was a quiet mower and did not leave any smelly fumes. The LM175 is easy to start and the price was reasonable for its size.
Most people also liked the easy height adjuster handle. The only problem some people had was with the cord wrapping around trees and poles in the lawn.
- Easy Starting And Quiet Running
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Single Height Adjustment Lever
- No Fumes
- Easy To Maintain
- The Cable got wrapped around obstructions
Black & Decker LM175 Features:
6.5 Amp powerful electric motor
single lever height adjustment
easy start pull lever on handle
Black & Decker CM2040 Cordless Electric Mower – When You Want Freedom and Power
The Black & Decker CM2040 cordless mulching mower offers a clean and convenient mowing experience. It is powered by a 40volt rechargeable lithium battery that can be fully recharged overnight. The CM2040 cordless mower can mow up to 1/2 of an acre with a full charge, which is suitable for most yards. This cordless lawn mower also has the convenience of not having a cord to get tangled up in when you are mowing your lawn and is easy to recharge with a simple and efficient plugin charger.
This Black and Decker CM2040 cordless mower has a durable polymer deck making it easy to clean, it has a single lever height adjuster and removable starter key. It also has a 20 inch cutting width and a mulching plate or grass collecting bag attachment. The CM2040 lawn mower also has an easy fold handle for compact storage when not in use.
The recharging unit for the CM2040 also qualifies for the Energy Star approval mark and meets the strict guidelines for energy efficiency set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy. Black and Decker also offer 2 year warranty on this mower with any servicing or repairs that are needed done at a local dealership.
Looking at all user reviews and comments we could find the general consensus is that this is a good cordless mower and is suitable for most small to medium sized lawns. It might be a bit more expensive than other makes and models but it does a better job of mulching the grass than any other cordless mower.
It is not the lightest of the cordless lawn mowers at 55 lbs but it is easy to maneuver and you won’t feel it even on the rough levels with thicker grass due to its AutoSense Technology.
The CM2040 also starts easy though some people found the key a bit fiddly and it is quiet when running and has no smelly fumes.
- Easy Starting And Quiet Running
- 6 settings Single Height Adjustment Lever
- Cordless And No Fumes
- Little bit heavy at 55 lbs
- Battery Has No Power Indicator
- Undersized Battery
Black & Decker CM2040 Features:
36 volt Lithium battery
can cut 1/3-acre on a single charge
6 settings single lever height adjustment
folding handle for compact storage
Bosch Rotak 37 LI Cordless Rotary Lawn Mower (Ergoflex)
Not all individuals find it pleasant to complete family chores. Most men only uncover it exciting to mow the lawn if they’ve got a brand new machine to operate with, specially a single that functions. No matter the size of the yard, it often boils down on the gear which is getting used. If you happen to possess a smaller sized lawn, you may just want a compact lawn mower just like the Bosch Rotak 37 LI cordless rotary lawn mower.
This model of grass mower could be smaller than most however it carries the functions that other larger mower delivers. Performance isn’t an issue with this particular machine.
Searching in to the Bosch Rotak 37 LI cordless rotary lawn mower’s attributes, it’s best for tiny gardens. Firstly, since the name suggests, it’s cordless so it is simple to move around your lawn without needing to also move the electric cable. Yet another feature that’s fantastic with smaller lawns is the fact that the machine is outfitted with Ergoflex handles which you can consider hold of for maximum handle.
You may be considering that because it is cordless it won’t supply the identical power as wired machines provide. This really is so not accurate. Due to the lithium-ion battery that carries 36 volts, it’s capable to provide outstanding cutting energy. Exactly the same reason also tends to make for a cleaner air as it doesn’t emit air pollutants when compared with gas powered mowers. Battery charging only requires an hour and practically to a full charge with half that time. Additionally you have the alternative to work with the hyper-charger that is supplied with the unit. The battery is usable for upto 700 cycles.
When it comes down to the cutting, Bosch Rotak 37 generates that ideal cut with is problem free. Its grass combs precisely process the grass immediately in the path with the 14.5 inch hardened steel blade. That is very helpful, specially for edges. Now we all know that edges are the area that can make us pretty frustrated due to the fact that most of the grass mowers would leave a streak of uncut grass at the edges and especially against the wall.
Another awesome feature of Bosch Rotak 37 LI cordless rotary lawn mower is its cutting height adjustment in ten increments from twenty to seventy millimeters. The grass bag can collect upto forty liters of grass before you have to empty it.
Note: This is not available Online.
Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower – Best Electric Lawnmower
Greenworks may not have a brand that is as popular as as some other lawn mower manufacturers, but as our Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower Review clearly demonstrates, they managed to produce one of the best electric lawn mower models in the market. The power provided by the electric motor, the environment friendly, zero footprint design, 4 year product warranty, excellent bagging and mulching features and the general ease of use make this product stand apart from most (if not all) competitors.
The ability to easily mow your lawn without dealing with the hassles of a gas powered unit, without polluting the air and breaking your back (even older ladies report that they can easily mow their lawn with the 25022) is an opportunity that we believe no homeowner should ignore. Add to that the rather convenient price tag, and we clearly have a winner in the electric mower category.
Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower Features
The GW 25022 mower provides excellent maneuverability with its 8 inch rear tires. Although the tires may look big at first glance (and in fact they are bigger than most other models), they actually provide a very nice ride, definitely decreasing the load on your back when turning the mower.
It also makes it easier to mow the lawn with fewer passes thanks to its’ 20 inch size. The general industry standard is 18 inches, and the extra width provided by Greenworks allow you to mow a wider space with each pass, ultimately reducing the time you would spend mowing.
The cord lock is also another nice feature that makes cord management easier by securely locking the cord in place and preventing any disconnections. Once you determine the route you are using to mow your lawn and place the cord accordingly (so that it will stay behind the mower at all times), you won’t encounter the problems most people seem to have with their electric lawn mowers’ cords.
The height adjustment lever that provides 7 different height options is also another nice feature to have as it gives you ultimate freedom in determining the height of your grass. If you mow frequently, leave the grass taller, if not cut them shorter, etc.
- Greenworks 25022 is designed for ease of use with its’ strong motor, sturdy construction and flexible operation. Easy maneuverability and mowing without too much effort makes 25022 suitable even for the elderly or those who have back problems, etc.
- The material used in its’ construction is metal as opposed to plastic used in many other models, and this feature alone speaks volumes in terms of production quality and most importantly product durability. The metal construction also allowed the unit to be a lot thinner than its’ competitors.
- The bagging, mulching and side discharge options are also cleverly implemented and none of these modes have any operational problems. They all perform their intended duties without any glitches. The blades are also of high quality and provide very clean cuts.
- The 7 position height adjuster is also another nice touch with which you can set the height of your grass as precisely as you’d like. And changing the height is as simple as moving the height control switch a notch up or down as you prefer.
- And last but not least, this product is completely environment friendly. As Greenworks themselves state, homeowners in the US consume an incredible amount of gas for their gas lawn mowers every year, polluting the atmosphere in the process. As any electric model, 25022 not only eliminates this incredible waste of natural sources, it also provides peace of mind as it does not require any kind of maintenance at all.
- Quite frankly, perhaps the only cons we can talk about when it comes to GreenWorks 25022 lawn mower is that it has a slightly higher prices than some competitors and it can be considered a bit loud by some. However, we actually believe that the product more than deserves the price difference with it’s superior quality and also that those who would consider the product loud should listen to a gas mower.
The final verdict of our Greenworks 25022 20-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower Review is that the 25022 is one of the best products in it’s class and you should definitely check it out if you are looking for a very nicely built, durable and quality lawn mower. Do yourself a favor and do not let the relative unpopularity of the brand stop you from considering this outstanding product.
Earthwise 50214 14-Inch Electric Lawnmower – Best Mower For Small Lawns
If you have a small lawn then there is a chance that you might find 18 inch lawnmowers models to be hard to move around and maneuver. Good news is Earthwise 50214 electric mower is a perfect solution for this problem.
The Earthwise 50214 comes with a 14-Inch blade which can be an ideal solution for mowing smaller lawns. If you have a bigger yard, then this lawnmower might be a little small but otherwise you can get the results you want with the Earthwise 50214 for smaller yards.
As an electric lawn mower, the Earthwise 50214 is much more quite than gas powered models and can handle small lawns with ease and speed. The 50214 also provides most of the essential features provided by other, bigger lawn mower models and does not lack in terms of functionality.
Earthwise 50214 14-Inch Electric Lawn Mower Features
- The 50214 is equipped with a double system which includes one side discharge and one mulching mode. You can either use the mulching mode to use the clippings as fertilizers for your lawn or discharge them using the side discharge mode.
- The smaller front and rear wheels provide easier maneuverability, suited for small lawns where a standard size lawn mower would create problems.
- The 14 inch size is suited for small lawns as well.
- The unit works very quietly, protecting your hearing and without disturbing your neighbors.
- Two height settings that provide a selection of shorter or taller grass. You can choose the shorter option if you will mow again after a long while or use the taller setting if you will be frequently mowing your lawn.
- The 8 amp engine provides more than enough power for this lightweight unit so that you can easily mow without too much effort.
- As we said in the beginning, this unit is perfect for small lawns where bigger lawn mowers would create maneuverability problems. It can handle thick grass so no matter where you live and regardless of the grass thickness in your lawn, the 50214 should provide enough power to mow without problems.
- Most people who make a transition from gas mowers to Earthwise are happy to report that their new mower is very quiet in comparison. This is a fact and you will most likely be surprised and pleased when you find out how quietly it operates.
- The ease of assembly is also a nice feature. You will only need to attach the handle and your mower will be ready to operate and get your lawn in shape.
- If you have limited space, you will like the fact that once the handle is folded, the 50214 can fit even in the tiniest space and can be stored away easily until your next use.
- The safety features like child-proof power switch and cord keeper demonstrate the fact that Earthwise did actually pay attention to certain details.
- The unit is also operating nicely when used for prolonged periods (up to 2 hours) without causing any heating or other problems.
- The 50214 does not have a bag, so if you are a big fan of bagging, you may find the product wanting in that regard. But the mulching feature works nicely to somehow compensate for this, and you may choose to use the clippings as fertilizers with this option.
- One possible problem with the unit is that the screws (especially those on the wheels) tend to get loose from time to time. This is not a very big problem in our opinion but having the wheels come out while mowing the lawn will certainly be a nuisance. Our suggestion is to check the screws and tighten them if necessary before using the lawn mower. You may also try a thread locker product like Locktite to prevent any such problems.
So all in all, the result of our Earthwise 50214 14-Inch Electric Lawn Mower Review is that this product is a very viable alternative for small lawns. If you have a big lawn, consider other models, but if you have a small lawn that does not require an 18 inch mower, check this one out.
Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog Electric Mulching Mower – Powerful, Quite and Perfect for Bigger Lawns
The Black & Decker MM875 is a powerful electric lawn mower which provides enough cutting power and flexibility to effortlessly mow your lawn. Our Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog Electric Mulching Mower Review will highlight all the important features of this electric model, and provide you with enough practical info to make a final decision about this model.
Although some people argue that gas mowers provide more power than electric models, what is important is to have enough power for your own needs. And MM875 provides just that. In addition, this model comes with all the prominent advantages of electric models: less noise, environment friendly operation and the lack of all the hassle and mess generally associated with gas models. It also saves you a significant amount of money in the long run by eliminating the need to purchase gas to keep mowing the lawn.
Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog Electric Mulching Mower Features
- Black and Decker MM875 comes with a strong 12 Amp motor, and it provides more than enough power to cut all the grass even in bigger lawns.
- In comparison with gas models, MM875 operates much more silently, and this feature is very important in protecting your ears, especially if you are mowing the lawn rather frequently.
- The general hassles created by gas models like having to refill the tank or messing around with the filters and such is eliminated.
- Easily adjust the deck height to suit your personal needs. If you are frequently mowing your lawn, you can keep it higher or if you prefer to mow once every month or so, you can set it to the lower setting to cut the grass shorter and gain more time until the next time.
- The special grip used in the MM875 decreases the level of vibration you will feel when mowing, which will greatly lower the level of fatigue you may feel during this task. In addition, the easily adjustable handle can be set to the height that is most appropriate for your size and posture, further eliminating the fatigue.
- The ability to select between collecting the clippings or to mulch the lawn with the clippings by removing the bag (the clippings will act as natural fertilizers).
- One of the biggest pros of the MM875 Electric Lawn Mower is the ease of use and storage when compared with gas powered models. Unlike gas models that require you to observe some specific rules when storing them, you can easily put your MM875 away until the next time you will use it and never spend a moment thinking about proper storage.
- The MM875 is called lawn hog for a reason: it is a really powerful mower which will allow you to cut even the deepest grass with very small effort. This is especially a big plus for people who have bigger lawns. You may not notice the power of this tool if you have a smaller yard, but those who have thousands of square feet to mow will soon come to appreciate the ease and power with which the lawn hog operates.
- Also those who care about a clean cut will most likely be happy with this since it provides a very clean cut even with the thickest grass.
- The mulching option is also another plus in our opinion since it allows you to naturally nurture your lawn without any extra effort. You just have to be careful and not let the blades get too dirty if you are going to use this operation mode. The moment you remove the bag, the clippings will fall back to the soil, acting as fertilizers. Another plus associated with this mode is that since there won’t be any extra weight (the bag will become full and heavier as you mow) it will be much easier and effortless to mow the whole lawn.
- One problem with the Black & Decker Lawn Hog is the electric cord. As you move around, you will most likely have problems with keeping the cord under control. Although this is not a problem that is specific to this model (almost every electric mower will have this problem), it still requires mentioning. However, this problem is really easy to solve; as you will naturally start to mow from a spot near the power outlet to which you will connect the mower, all you need to do is to move in a certain (vertical or horizontal based on your preference) direction to keep the cord behind you at all times.For instance, if you mow your lawn north to south, you can move east to west at each grid. This way you will never allow the cord to get in front of the mower and cause any problems.
Other than this small and easily avoidable problem, the outcome of our Black & Decker MM875 Lawn Hog Electric Mulching Mower Review is positive and in favor of this electric mower. You will be most relieved with the ease of use and cleanliness of this model especially if you have been mowing with gas models before.
Types of Lawn Movers – Know Thy Mower
Everyone really should now be mindful that you can find two primary kinds of lawnmower that you can use for that objective of typical yard mowing. These two types are cylinder and rotary. There are other types of mower, such as flails, but they are used primarily for the heavier jobs.
Lets have a short look on the rotary version from the lawn mower. Whilst you’d not commonly associate them with the servicing of fine turf, these machines do have their pros. For starters, they may be very simple machines to maintain. What might be easier than a considerable cutting blade, securely fastened on the crank with the motor, spinning about at a rapidly rate, and managing to clear every thing in its path?
There is certainly nothing easy as just put the fuel in and give it a spin. These kinds of mowers are incredibly diverse in their scope. When you have for example, a good sized lawn location, then a rotary is what you must acquire. In addition they present you with the alternative of raising and reducing the blade, to lower your lawn on the wanted height.
Now if you are a person who takes the utmost pride in your lawn, then cylinder lawn mowers provides you with the best cut you will get. You do not have to spent fortune top buy those, but for around $600-$900, you can get your self a decent lawnmower that can help you with maintaining a fantastic lawn with less time & efforts involved.
Every time that you cut your lawn with this particular kind of lawn mower, your yard, if cultivated correctly, can wind up looking like a golf course or baseball field. Taking pride in your work will by no means be as simple.
Lawn Movers Buying Guide 2017
Maintaining the exterior of your home in good presentable condition could be just as time consuming as what the interior takes. The largest outdoors job that you’re probably confronted with on an ongoing basis is your grass cutting. This is not an easy task irrespective of the size of the property, but when it comes to an uneven landscape then you definitely need a tough terrain ride on mower.
When you recognize the type of lawn cutting equipment which you require then you have to know what you need to be able to count on from it. By figuring out your expectations you’ll be able to make an informed purchase and get true worth for the money. Lets take a look at what exactly is it that you really need to consider when buying a lawn mower?
Your safety comes first
It is incorrect to assume that all mowers are capable of handling rough or heavily slopped terrain. This kind of thinking has led many individuals to becoming injured. Young individuals love to operate this sort of machinery, and if you are going to allow your children to take on the grass cutting task then you definitely require a mower which is safe to operate.
Even if your cutter is able to manage the terrain you need one which is going to get the job completed right. You would like to be able to take pride in the appearance of the finished job, and whenever you are the owner of uneven grounds this could be tough to achieve. By making the choice to invest in top-quality equipment which is designed for thick grass, you can prevent yourself from wasting your time or funds.
Ease of Use
No one wants to spend hours on grass maintenance. Although the correct mower can help you work comfortably however you still wish to get the job carried out. It is of no value if your equipment must go over the same area several times to finish the job. You need a unit that’s going to provide an even, standard, but gentle cut the first time over. This really is frequently one of the greatest issues of home owners that have rough terrain to sustain.
Thorough but Gentle
Rough grounds often pose the problem of offering good looking lawns. Frequently because of their uneven elements part of the grass gets chewed up, because of the use of grass cutting equipment which is not built to handle this sort of ground. This implies having to buy constant grass replacement and repair products which may be costly.
Bad climate must not be an issue
Together with rough terrain there is always the hazard of wet grass that has to be dealt with. Not just is this harmful from a safety perspective but for end results as well. You would like a mower that will handle wet grass with the same security and overall performance that it is going to in dry situations.
These are the main expectations which you should place on any lawn mower that you’re thinking about purchasing. Affordability must be considered however it must not be the priority.
General Trouble Shooting For Your Lawn Mover
In case your electric mower just isn’t starting as effortlessly because it employed to, there are several things you can do to maintain your self from repeatedly pulling the cord. Even though a number of them are easy, you ought to always be cautious, due to the fact the mower blade is most likely sharp and could give you a poor lower.
The very first point you’ll be able to do to make certain your mower is operating accurately is check out the spark plug. You could require a special socket to get rid of the spark plug so examine your lawn mower and plan accordingly. In the event the spark plug is blackened, worn or if any part appears bent even somewhat from the place it really should be you ought to replace the spark plug by using a new one. Almost all of the time, you’ll find a diagram of what bad spark plugs seem like in any engine fix manual. Do not try to fix the spark plug, because sanding the black part off virtually in no way performs, as well as if it does, it’s only a really short-term solution.
An additional factor you’ll be able to do is adjust the oil. Examine your oil utilizing the dip stick with see the color of the oil, if it appears dark, then it must be modified. Also for those who have let the lawn mower sit for years it might be a superb thought to adjust the oil even though it does not appear that undesirable. With a lot more lubrication the engine will spin much more freely that will make it simpler to pull the starter cord.
The simplest factor you can do to produce your mower begin greater is experiment using the way you start it. Simply because the maker explained to push the primer button to the mower 5 occasions, will not indicate that that’s the top amount. You would possibly want to try with six or seven pumps within the primer. If you flood the factor you might desire to go down to two or for primer pumps. Also if you have an adjustment lever to allow the quantity of gas you place into your mower, you’ll want to set it around the highest setting, that’s normally marked by a rabbit.
Cleaning the mower deck after every cut help the blades spin far more freely and efficiently. Also tightening the lose wheels of the mower can also makes a huge difference in performance. If your yard has a tough & rocky terrain then after every couple of months its a good idea to sharpen your mowers blades.
Keep an eye on battery levels and timings. If your battery dies earlier than expected after a full charge then its time to get your battery checked.
Wrapping it Up
There are lots of options available in lawnmowers however electric lawnmowers are the best choice in terms of cost, efficiency and reliability. They are easy to handle, require less maintenance and are environment friendly (both noise and pollution).
We have created this list by analyzing lots of factors that can directly or indirectly impact your lawn mowing experience. From the obvious one like your budget to more subtle factors like noise issues for neighbors, we took care of everything in this list. if you think we missed some factors or should add a lawn mower in out list, then please contact us and we;ll be more than happy to update our lawnmower review & guide.